Requisition Number 09-0282
Date Posted 06/16/2009
Title Accounting Supervisor
Description Responsible for the supervision of Accounting Operations, including such functions as Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, and Prepaids. Oversight and maintenance of certain accounting functions and assist management in corporate accounting projects.
1. Provides guidance and supervises accounting personnel in the recording and reporting of financial information. Assists in the development, training and hiring of these personnel.
2. Ensures the preparation of daily, monthly and annual financial information is accurate, timely and complies with regulatory requirements.
3. Coordinates with other departments and subsidiaries for the capture of appropriate and accurate data as required to complete assigned reports and analysis.
4. Ensures proper controls for SOX compliance and is responsible for updating key control worksheets for the Department.
5. Assists in the month end close process including preparation of various month end entries and performing analytical reviews.
6. Participates in various special projects and assignments that may require a high level of technical knowledge and experience in accounting.
Requirements 1. Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or business management with advanced degree or CPA preferable.
2. Minimum of 5 years in accounting related field of work.
3. Must have at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
Employee Type Full Time