Working a maximum of 25 hours per week, supports terminal operation by performing routine administrative clerical office work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing and record keeping. Requires knowledge of company and/or departmental procedures related to work performed. Supervision, other than that which is enforced by the procedural system itself is needed only for nonstandard activities.
Writes, types, or enters information into computer to prepare correspondence, bills, statements, receipts, checks, or other documents as well as copying information from one record to another.
* Proofreads records or forms.
* Sorts and files records.
* Addresses envelopes or packages.
* Stuffs envelopes by hand or with envelope stuffing machine.
* Answers telephone, conveys messages, and runs errands.
* Stamps, sorts, and distributes mail.
* Photocopies documents.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or its equivalent. 0-2 years of experience in position or specialization. Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization.