Business Banking Officer – Phoenix-090006929
Meets or exceeds assigned sales goals through outside sales, incidental activity to outside sales, and other activities. Contributes to the profitability and growth of Business Banking by building, developing, and managing new and expanded client relationships with small business customers. Consults with customers and prospects about their financial goals and needs and identifies and promotes U.S. Bancorp products and services to best meet those needs. Actively cross-sells appropriate banking products to new and existing customers and refers clients to other U.S. Bancorp areas for additional needs.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- One to three years of outside sales experience
- Strong relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of credit administration and credit quality
- Thorough knowledge of business banking products and services
- Demonstrated understanding of basic financial accounting and analysis
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Average Hours Per Week