Aaron’s, Inc., is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol AAN, with over $1.5 billion dollars in annual revenues. Founded in 1955, Aaron’s is the nations fastest growing retailer of furniture, appliances, computers and electronics with over 1,550 stores. Aaron’s Sales & Lease Ownership, Rimco, Custom Wheels and Tires, Aaron’s Office Furniture, MacTavish Furniture and our Franchising Group are a few or the operating groups that make up the Aaron’s family of businesses.
The Delivery Driver will be responsible for the safe handling of merchandise, loading, securing, delivering, setting up and demonstrating to customers the proper use of merchandise delivered.
Typical work week is 40 hours, with SUNDAYS OFF!! Home every evening!!
* Load, secure, and protect merchandise
* Conduct daily inspections of vehicles
* Safe operation of delivery vehicle
* Assist in field marketing
* Document vehicle movement on route sheets
* Perform routine service calls
* Deliver & install Merchandise to Customers
* Assist in Customer returns
* Assist in maintaining Showroom
* Other tasks as assigned by management
Apply at 2123 Rockford St Today!
* Routinely requires lifting, loading, and delivering merchandise, 50-300 pounds
* Neatly groomed appearance
* Good communication skills
* High energy
* Strong technical skills or working knowledge of electronic products
* Good driving skills – satisfactory MVR (driving record)
* Pass a drug screen, criminal background, reference check, and required profiles.
* We do require at least 21 years old for insurances purposes.
* No more that three tickets, in the last 3 years
* APPLY AT LOCAL STORE
*Benefits that Aaron’s can offer you.
# Incentive bonuses
# Vacation, sick and holiday pay
# Referral bonus
# 401K plan
# Group medical & dental coverage
# on-going training & development
# Life insurance
# FIVE day work week, SUNDAYS OFF
Employment contingent upon the completion of a national criminal background check, driving record check, pre-employment drug screen. All management positions require at least 2 years of college or 2 years of management experience.
*Benefits may vary for Franchise stores