Location: Wellington, Florida
Category: Retail Sales
Do friends and family ask you for advice on decorating? Do you have a flair for fashion and interior design? At Bassett, you can turn that talent into a career. Through our comprehensive training program, you�ll learn how to establish relationships with customers, building a base of loyal clients who trust you to help them reflect their own personal sense of style and will return to you for their home furnishing needs time and again.
With our generous commission-based compensation plan, your income is limited only by the amount of effort you apply. For example, a design consultant who averages $50,000 in sales per month will earn about $42,000 annually. A monthly sales average of $70,000 generates an annual income of about $67,000 *.
Full time and part time positions with flexible schedules are usually available.
Position requirements include:
* Associate s (2 year) degree
* Demonstrated flair for design and/or fashion and room planning
* Ability to discern and coordinate colors
* Desire to work in a competitive commissioned sales environment
* Willingness to work most weekends and holidays
* Compensation illustrations are for corporately owned store locations. Compensation plans for licensed stores may vary.
Bassett Furniture Industries is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veterans status or other protected category. Bassett is dedicated to ensuring that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated consistently during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veterans status or other protected category.