When you join our family at Pines of Goldsboro, an Emeritus Community, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we’d love to meet you.
Help maintain excellent service quality and high occupancy, and meet corporate financial goals within established budgetary guidelines as an Executive Director. Here, you’ll lead and direct overall operation of the Community in accordance with residents’ needs, government regulations, and our own policies and procedures. Join us and discover a challenging and rewarding career.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
• Must be licensed in good standing if required by the State Licensing Authority.
• Senior living experience highly preferred.
• Working knowledge of computers including Excel, Word and MS Office.
• Experience with financial reporting and managing multiple budgets.
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.