Home Health Aide – Mid South Home Health, a Gentiva company
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence that what Gentiva patients have come to expect from our home health aides for nearly 40 years. Gentiva, America homecare leader, has set the clinical standard for today fastest-growing segment of healthcare homecare. By creating innovative solutions that lead to high-quality patient outcomes, Gentiva patient-centered approach improves quality of life and independence. With Gentiva, great healthcare has come home.
I believe I can make a difference.
Gentiva home health aides make a real difference in people lives every single day by delivering comprehensive patient-focused services such as nursing, therapy and rehab to more than 500,000 patients a year through an interdisciplinary team approach to care.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
Mid South Home Health, a Gentiva company offers our home health aides (HHAs) an unique employment package that includes:
Access to online courses through Gentiva University to earn free credits.
Flexible full-time, benefited pay per visit and part-time positions.
Greater control of your weekly schedule
Comprehensive benefits which include competitive pay with direct deposit, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, a generous PTO package, paid holidays, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more.
I believe my work is my calling.
As a Home Health Aide ( HHA ), you will:
* Assist patients with personal care needs (bathing, mouth care, shampoo and hair care, transferring, dressing and undressing and ambulation) and selected housekeeping and therapy services to our patients in their home.
* Plan and prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding patients.
* Assist with basic activities and daily living needs of patients.
* Measure and record patient temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered and/or directed by the RN, therapist, Clinical Manager or personal care plan.
In addition, a Home Health Aide:
* Works with other highly skilled clinicians through a multi- or interdisciplinary team approach.
* Benefits from the award-winning Gentiva University for clinical and professional development courses for advanced training and free continuing education credits.
* Has access to the latest tools, research and techniques through the Gentiva Health Education Center.
Current and active HHA license/certification (if required by state or federal regulations)
Minimum of six months of experience as a home health aide
Home Health experience a plus
Good organizational and communication skills
I believe the best is yet to come.
As a Mid South home health aide, we give you everything you need to make the most of your career, including advanced education and training, the latest resources and the industry’s highest standards of clinical excellence. When you work for Mid South Home Health, you can expect more: more opportunities, more challenges, more rewards. That’s why Mid South Home Health is the employer of choice for some of today’s most experienced and talented home health aides.
*Gentiva Health Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
To apply, please go to: www.gentiva.com/jobs.