Job Title: Information Admin
Location: MO – St. Louis Downtown
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Requisition Number: 119155
HealthCare USA of Missouri, a dynamic health maintenance organization has an
immediate Full-Time opening in our St. Louis office
HealthCare USA is seeking an individual that will develop reports of significant
size and complexity from user requirements that vary and may lack clear
definition. Evaluates capabilities and limitations of new and existing technical
tools and systems. Recommends improvements to current processes and reporting
capabilities. Acts as liaison between systems users and internal and/or external
information technology groups.
-Designs, develops, and interprets reports based on defined end user
requirements to manage business processes. Extracts and interprets data from
various databases for report generation. May merge files from various sources to
meet specific business needs.
- Develops and generates ad hoc reports to address specific business needs.
- Reviews standard queries for performance issues, making recommendations for
improvement and changes as needed.
- Serves as consultant to business department staff to interpret data.
- Acts as the interface between systems group and end users. Coordinates systems
- Assists with the definition of data purge and retention cycles. Monitors data
quality and integrity.
- Ensures adequacy and quality of process and procedure documentation.
- Participates as team member on business improvement project teams.
- Serves as technical consultant for new products and technology. Analyzes the
impact of process or technical tool changes on existing processes, tools, and
interfaces based on knowledge of interdependencies of related functions and
- Delivers system training for end users.
- May lead cross-functional user groups to optim