Location: Stamford, Connecticut, United States
Firm Service: Financial Advisory (FAS)
Reference Code: E10STARSRMJM001-RE
Type of Position: Full-time
Deloitte Recap LLC (Recap) Senior Manager
Our dedicated Deloitte Recap professionals bring vast experience, specialized skill sets and deep industry knowledge to our clients. This personalized level of service, combined with the market reach and technical resources of the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (DTT) member firms and their affiliates, enables us to respond to the complex and diverse needs of our clients around the world. Recap has created the largest proprietary database of information on the Biotechnology Industry, including details on over 29,000 alliances and 2,000 development stage compounds. Approximately 500 organizations subscribe to the database and it supports more than 3,000 users.
We are seeking qualified Senior Managers to join Deloitte Recap:
Recap consists of highly trained consultants who have an extensive knowledge of biotech alliance structures and economics, and incorporate the latest industry trends into their projects. Recap averages 100 partnering discussions each year with a total value of completed strategic transactions in excess of $10 Billion. Our professionals have deal experience spanning the spectrum of biopharmaceutical development: In-Licensing (Corporate and University), Co-Development and Co-Promotion, Regional Licensing, Corporate Strategic Investments, and Product Quid/Swaps.
Senior Manager Qualifications
* 10+ years biotechnology/big pharma experience
* Established practice or market eminence in the biotechnology industry
* Demonstrated technical excellence; experience leading and managing significant client engagements and client relationships
* Assume full responsibility for quality control and accuracy of client deliverables
* Must possess a consultative orientation and ability to deliver a broad range of innovative and value-added services.
* Ability to build client base and internal (cross-functional) and external relationships; originate and manage established revenue targets
* Ability to balance multiple client projects and other responsibilities
* Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management
* Supervise, coach, mentor, counsel, and provide job training for staff
* Research market issues and identify market opportunities
* Market services to existing clients, implement marketing and targeting strategies
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Experience in a professional service firm preferred
* Must be flexible with the travel requirements of client service projects
* Strong academic credentials and GPA
* Bachelors required; MBA, JD, or MA in Criminal Justice or International Relations a plus.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, a Swiss Verein, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and its member firms. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.