Job Title: Restaurant Server – Anchorage
Division: Restaurants & Specialty Coffee
Category: Restaurant/Food Service
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals to fill the position of SERVER.
Nordstrom is one of the nation’s leading fashion retailers. We are dedicated to hiring outstanding individuals who share our passion for serving customers and preparing quality food. Our people and their commitment to customer service are what set us apart. We believe in empowering you to make great decisions and to take care of your customers and career. The opportunities are endless.
At Nordstrom, we work a flexible schedule that includes daytime, evening, weekend, and holiday shifts. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical/dental, 401(k) and profit sharing plan, plus a generous merchandise discount.
Nordstrom is always looking for exceptional people. If this sounds like you, we have an array of opportunities available on our Restaurant and Specialty Coffee team.
Click here to APPLY NOW and complete an online application, or visit your nearest Nordstrom location to apply in person.
* Tasks may involve greeting/serving customers, answering telephones, completing financial transactions and supporting other areas of the restaurant that may need assistance
* Be able to work scheduled shifts based on department needs and consistently arrive for work on time
* Have the ability to communicate with co-workers and/or customers
* Have a passion for customer service and be solutions-oriented
* 1 year MINIMUM food service/hospitality experience is desired, but not required
* Food handlers card may be required according to local and/or state requirements
* Be able to write, read and utilize math skills
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.