Job ID #: 50105371 Location: RI, Cranston
Functional Area: Sales Department: Oil
Position Type: Regular Full Time Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years Relocation Provided:
Does working for an industry leader with a tradition of environmental commitment and service excellence sound like the challenge you are seeking? Consider joining the talented professionals at Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., where a commitment to excellence is deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc. entire business model has revolved around keeping North American businesses Green. Not only do we help them resolve their waste management needs, we help reduce their carbon footprint at the same time. That’s how you can help us MAKE GREEN WORK. ™
Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc. generates more than US $1 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We have more than 4,500 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, and Mexico. Together, we are building on our 40-year history of innovation by developing new products and services to meet the needs of our 400,000 customers across the globe.
Help Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc. be a leader in the industry by acting as the Route Driver with route and customer service experience.
* On-site servicing of Safety-Kleen parts cleaning machines.
* Transport and delivery of SK parts cleaning machines.
* Completing documentation and assisting the customer with required paperwork.
* Safely operate trucks requiring a Commercial license (CDL).
* Handling routine customer problems and serve as interface between company and customer.
* Working closely with manager and salesperson to improve route efficiency and expand existing customer relationships.
* Ensuring environmental compliance at every stop.
* Operating vehicles in accordance with OSHA and DOT requirements as well as local, state and other federal requirements.
* Keep abreast of products, market conditions and competitive activities.
* High School or GED, preferred, but not required.
* Experience in direct customer relationships and generating new customer relationships helpful.
* 2 – 3 years of route based service experience would be beneficial
* Prefer experience in industrial/automotive products or environmental service and/or experienced with route-based sales
* Must possess a Class B Commercial Driver’s License with the ability to obtain Tanker HAZMAT Endorsements
* Basic computer skills
Safety-Kleen is not only an industry leader with training and career growth opportunities, we offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package to include medical, dental and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, life insurance, retirement savings plan, confidential employee assistance program, and company-paid sick time, holidays, and vacation time.
Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. Environmentally-responsible business. Must be eligible to work in the United States.