SHOP MANAGER, MEN’S, AVENTURA – 7352 Aventura, FL
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Polo’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope: To maximize sales productivity while nurturing, developing, and motivating a strong Sales Specialist team and creating a memorable and pleasant customer shopping experience.
* Establish weekly sales goals for the team, with specific personal goals by Sales Specialist including the monitoring and maintenance of clientele books, encouraging multiple selling and providing and demonstrating selling techniques and reviewing incentive updates.
* Provide and demonstrate selling techniques daily. 50% of Shop Managers time required on-floor selling, with a weekly schedule to include one weekend day and two “late” days.
* Execute floor moves and maximize point-of-sale collateral, including timely processing of new inventory, price changes and markdowns and completing Polo Sales Dashboard report weekly, identifying product opportunities to the stores and Polo teams.
* Review business with Store Manager, MTM, and GSM to identify immediate and ongoing opportunities and issues with each store visit. Partner with Store Human Resources with any staffing issues, to include interviewing and selection of future Sales Specialists.
* College Degree + Minimum 3 years in retail management.
* Motivated self-starter, with professional attitude, strong merchandising skills and entrepreneurial spirit.
* Basic computer knowledge.
Polo Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.