USIS is the nation’s leading security and information services provider, offering employment screening services, government security solutions, and risk management solutions to companies, government agencies and national security markets nationwide. Our mission is to deliver best-in-class people, processes, and technology in partnership with our diverse customer base, creating value for shareholders, employees, and community. USIS provides career development and exciting growth opportunities along with a superior benefits package.
USIS is looking for an experienced, high-powered Sr. Information Product Manager to join its growing Growth & Innovation Team. This mission-critical position will entail building our business in one or more targeted customer segments.
To immediately create the capabilities to deliver a Level 1, electronic background investigation in support of higher end, professional services. Longer term, to create a profit center leveraging data and technology in the form of a scalable and profitable, business.
* Research trends, competitors, and products in the direct and adjacent markets in which we participate
* Work with customers and partners to understand their businesses and technical requirements and create solutions to meet these needs
* Become a customer advocate and guide product roadmap direction based on customer needs and competitive activities
* Conceptualize the product roadmap with the goal of delivering quick wins as well as longer-term strategic objectives
* Define, create, and deploy modular and configurable next generation customer facing applications – Develop the technology architecture and workflow
* Develop requirements and functional specifications, create prototypes, and work cross functionally to drive roadmap success
In this role you will pursue high-potential business opportunities and your success will deliver substantial and measurable value for the company and its customers. You will become a market, customer, and user expert and leverage this expertise to drive strategic roadmap direction and execution. You will work with hot new web technologies and best of breed enterprise software components. You will work to both build an effective team and leverage our Altegrity wide technology capabilities globally to deliver on high value initiatives.
The following skills and experiences are necessary to be successful in this role…
About You: You thrive at driving competitive differentiation through innovation and superior product design. You’re up to speed with the latest technologies and understand the implications of these technologies for information and web-enabled businesses and their customers. You understand the importance of market and customer research and enjoy identifying new opportunities through your market focus. You crave the collaborative process of turning an idea into a profitable solution and understand the best practices in product management and software development. Your experience and background includes the following:
* 7-10 years experience in product management
* Experience developing web applications and technologies and/or software products delivered either as a packaged solution or SaaS
* Demonstrated experience in documenting end-to-end business processes and performing gap analysis
* Hands on experience leading the writing of customer use cases, product requirements, and functional specifications
* Demonstrated experience in transforming design requirements into a product vision
* Strong ability to work with a team to rapidly produce prototypes and iterations
* Excellent communication and networking skills, written and verbal, formal and informal
* Substantial external experience working with prospects and customers
* Ability to see the big picture while driving to near-term goals
* Highly capable conceptually and analytically
* Works well with internal and external stakeholders
* Strong project management and organizational skills
* High energy and passion for success
* Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required and MBA preferred
In return for your results, USIS will provide you with the opportunity to develop your full potential in a growing but stable environment. USIS offers an excellent employee benefit package:
* Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
* Voluntary Life Insurance
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* 401K (with company match)
* Vacation & PTO
* Education Assistance Program
* Paid Holidays
* Wellness Program
* Employee Discounts and Rewards
* Generous Referral Program
* And much much more!
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.