The JPMorgan Chase Audit Department is accountable to the Audit and Examining Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and our global and local regulators. The global Audit Department has in excess of 500 Audit Officers.
The Investment Banking Audit Team is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environments across all of the Investment Bank businesses. This is achieved through a program of audit coverage which is performed and managed by a global team of integrated technology and financial business specialists.
This role is for an experienced IT audit professional to join the NA Investment Banking Technology Audit Team, reporting to the NA IB Technology Lead Auditor. Key areas of focus for this role will be the back office processing systems and business aligned infrastructure. All team members are expected to work across multiple trading and non-trading areas of the Investment Bank.
Perform audit work in accordance with department and professional standards and complete assignments in an efficient manner
Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness of coverage
Work closely with the business and infrastructure auditors to ensure that key risks are identified and assessed in our program of audit coverage
* Bachelor’s degree in either Computing or Accounting/Finance
* Either Certified Information Systems Audit (CISA)/Qualification in Computer Audit (QiCA) or CPA or overseas equivalent)/ MBA with systems consultancy/IT Audit experience
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility
* Excellent interpersonal skills to build good working relationships across a large organization and communicate effectively with clients and senior management both verbally and written in a variety of situations, including one to one, committee meetings and formal presentations
* Ability to build strong partnerships across the technology and business audit teams through a proactive, open and communicative approach through all aspects of planning, execution and reporting
* Ability to build strong partnerships with our clients, as we share common goals of providing a well-controlled operating environment to maximize value to our shareholders
* Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner with minimal supervision
* Sound knowledge of the development lifecycle and project and program management concepts and controls
* Experience in planning and executing audits in accordance with professional standards
* Ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of internal controls by considering business, IT and infrastructure risks in an integrated manner
* Minimum 7 years of experience in technology with at least 5 years as a Technology Auditor.
* Some travel may be involved