Entry Level Transportation Management
Knight Transportation (KNX) is one of the nation’s leading transportation companies. We have been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of the “200 Best Small Companies in America” for 15 consecutive years as well as by Business Week as a “Growth Company.” As a growing innovative company in an expanding market sector, Knight Transportation offers employees an opportunity to advance their careers.
- Utilize your managerial skills by hiring, developing and managing a group of 30 – 50 drivers to become strong driving associates.
- Develop relationships with Driving Associates to develop better performance and encourage retention
- Conduct performance coaching to ensure that each Driving Associate is a 5-tool qualification success.
- Sell Knight Transportation to potential Driving Associates and Customers.
- Bachelor’s degree required or 5 years of transportation management experience
- Must be willing to work some weekends on a rotation basis
- Track record of achievement and success
- Desires a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Competitive and driven to succeed
- High initiative and high energy and willing to work extended hours
- Impeccable follow-through and commitment to quality service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Independent thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical competencies
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, AS400 knowledge a plus
- Bi-lingual language skills a plus
Knight Transportation, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you like being a part of a dynamic, fast-paced, aggressive growth transportation company, please apply online at: www.knighttrans.com
Knight Transportation is an EOE
“Your Hometown National Carrier”
Expertise Operations, Safety
Job Type Full Time
Years of Experience 1-2 yrs