Advanced Solutions Center
Summary: The Recruiter is responsible for overall hands-on management of staffing for a business function. As a working recruitment professional, plan and implement all activities relating to staffing strategy, sourcing, recruiting, candidate development, selection, and hiring for all levels of candidates for the organization. Responsibilities include working closely with workforce planning initiatives to develop and implement organizational staffing initiatives.
Through the development of position profiles and recruitment action plans, successfully executes recruitment assignments including sourcing, candidate development, interviewing, selection, offer negotiation, and hiring for various levels within the organization.
? Implement recruiting programs and develops advertising campaigns. Recruits, pre-qualifies, screens and places qualified candidates in a variety of settings.
? Support all HR standards of recruiting, including time to fill, quality of hire, and candidate yield ratios; explore ways to reduce cost per hire while maintaining high level of quality.
? Ensures satisfaction through having a thorough understanding of departments, organizations, staff, and positions and provide on-going communication feedback with hiring managers.
? Develops, designs and implements the processes for screening resumes, routing candidate information to hiring managers, scheduling and coordinating interviews.
? Creates and maintains a wide range of cost-effective local and national recruiting sources for positions or groups supported.
? Play an integral role in candidate assessment and selection.
? Consults with and advises managers and supervisors regarding offer amounts and position level. Negotiates offers with candidates.
? Ensures compliance with complex and changing state, federal and employment laws.
? Interface with vendors to ensure adherence to program terms and conditions.
? Designs and implements marketing plan for assigned positions or groups, e.g., advertisements, direct mail campaigns, attendance at conferences, and career fairs.
? Oversees applicant tracking system to ensure consistent, timely and accurate data entry; generates status and financial reports; leads and participates in continuous quality improvement of processes.
? Works with Staffing Management to plan staffing strategies across all business units.
? Performs other projects as appropriate/directed.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
• 3+ years of success-oriented recruitment or related HR experience.
• Demonstrated understanding of governmental regulations, professional standards and practices related to EEO/AA; legalities and ethics of recruitment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of personalities and styles, to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Strong project management skills; able to present, develop and guide projects.
• Excellent PC skills including MS Office products and superior Internet skills are a must
• Experience with applicant tracking systems (BrassRing)
• Utilize considerable expertise in interviewing methodology and high-touch customer-focused recruiting processes.
• Accustomed to working with internal clients in identifying short and long-term talent gaps. Partner with HR manager on area goals.
• Strongly self-motivated and decisive.
• Flexibility and a desire to succeed within a highly complex environment.
• Strong change management skills, and be able to create and execute a wide range of recruiting initiatives, as well as implement new systems and technologies to identify the best talent.
• The ability to manage upwards to multiple supervisory inputs is critical. An excellent sense for competitive markets and an innovative mindset.
• Strong customer-focused approach to assist clients throughout all recruiting processes.
• Possess creative problem solving skills & critical thinking skills.