Join the nation’s leading storage retailer now in INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA. Public Storage has available positions for experienced customer-centric sales professionals that like the environment of retail customer sales but do not like the hours.
If you have a strong customer service background and enjoy the world of retail sales without the long hours than you are a great candidate for our Property Manager position. As a Property Manager, you will be the first contact that our customers have with Public Storage and will be responsible for assessing that customer’s needs, presenting his or her with any of our storage products, merchandise or services and closing the sale in a way that fully satisfies the customer.
This position offers:
* Great retail environment without the retail hours. No evening or night shifts
* An environment that fosters a customer-centric focus on sales and a sales culture that focuses on satisfying the customer’s needs.
* An independent work environment where the Property Manager is responsible for the maintenance and appearance of the property.
* A wide variety of daily duties and responsibilities that keeps our team members challenged, focused and busy throughout the work day.
Public Storage offers to its team members:
* A 15 day, fully comprehensive, paid training program by our Key Training Professionals.
* $9.00 per hour plus the opportunity for additional monthly bonuses after 6 months of employment.
* Promotion opportunities that would include managing a single storage facility, benefits eligibility and, possibly, an apartment on-site at one of the facilities.
Public Storage believes in operating a safe work environment and is looking for individuals that:
* High school diploma or equivalent certification such as a GED.
* Strong customer service and sales work experience with demonstrable skills at presenting and selling company products, merchandise and services.
* Willing to meet and exceed company goals and expectations.
* Maintain a current, valid driver’s license and have access to reliable transportation to be used during the work day, in most markets.
* Available to work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays, but will not be assigned to work more than 5 days each week.
* Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Public Storage offers a competitive pay and incentive structure commensurate with your skills and background along with a competitive benefits package including vacations/holiday; medical/dental/vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401(k) and a 15 day paid training to learn our exciting and growing business.
If this all sounds like the right fit for you, we want to hear from you today! Please apply on line to be considered.
related keywords: CSR, C.S.R., customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, customer support, retail sales, customer care, retail sales associate, property manager, retail sales management, client service representative, sales, sales management, retail