Start your own legacy as an Allstate Agency Owner.
If you have leadership skills, experience and capital to invest, Allstate could be the place for you!
We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to represent the Allstate Good Hands® promise to our customers as Allstate Exclusive Agents. As an Exclusive Agent, you will have the opportunity to sell Allstate’s wide range of insurance and financial products, such as auto, property, and financial services.
Why become an Allstate Exclusive Agent?
* Ownership of the economic interest in the book of business your agency writes.
* Potential to own multiple locations!
* Brand-name recognition from a Fortune 100 company that is also the nation’s largest publicly held personal lines insurer. And a Branded Retail Environment to complete the Allstate look of your agency and attract customers.
* Comprehensive education program.
* Co op marketing program and marketing materials designed to help generate revenue for your agency.
* A customizable company Website to help drive customers to you.
* Support from a business development team.
* An exciting awards and recognition program that rewards you for achieving business objectives.
New agents opening their agency from scratch enjoy additional start up bonuses and an enhanced commission scale to help get your agency up and running!
No insurance background, franchise or annual fees are required!
Take the next step to becoming an Allstate Agent.
* Contact our Talent Acquisition Team toll free at 1-877-711-1006 or send an email to email@example.com.
* Visit our website at http://www.allstateagent.com to learn more about starting a business or purchasing an existing agency with Allstate.
* Click here to see a video and learn more about the Exclusive Agent opportunity.
* Click here to see a list of our upcoming recruiting events.
What you need to succeed as an Allstate Agent:
The desire to be an entrepreneur, create strategic business solutions, and hire/motivate staff.
* Proactive networking skills to build relationships to drive results and profitability.
* The willingness to learn about the industry and the tools needed to succeed.
* At least $50,000 in liquid capital (not a franchise fee).
* Proven track record of success managing and/or running a business.
* Driven to succeed and make a lot of money!