Job ID 81849
Subject Calculus I & II
Hourly Rate $18 per hour.
Start Date Jun 15, 2010
Description Calculus I & II Tutors Needed in Fargo. $15-21 per hour. We need tutors ready to help our students succeed. Students are preparing for 2nd semester tutoring K-12 and college student Spring courses. Every student’s needs are different and so are their goals. We need several qualified and experienced tutors ready to help these students do well in their class and on their test. Be ready when they are! Complete our online application today. Looking for a rewarding experience both monetarily and emotionally? Work as a private tutor to help students become better readers, understand math concepts from addition to quadratic equations, teach study and organizational skills, or prepare for state tests and college entrance exams, and much more. Help us help kids achieve their fullest potential! Advanced Learners has been providing private in-home tutoring services for over seven years. We are currently offering services in over 250 markets throughout the US. We take pride in the quality tutors we provide to our students and the personal and professional customer service we provide to our customers.
Apply Apply for this position
What we require of our tutors…
* You must have a passion for helping students reach their full academic potential.
* You must be responsible and prompt.
* You must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
* You must have at least one year of previous experience as a teacher or tutor.
* You must consent to a nationwide criminal background check.
* You must have reliable transportation.
* You must sign and adhere to our Independent Contractor’s Agreement.
What we expect from our tutors…
* Professionalism – Every time you communicate with our office, our parents, or our students, we expect you to act with decorum.
* Responsiveness – To effectively provide our service in a quick and reasonable manner, tutors must respond to tutoring opportunities within 24 hours.
* Performance – We conduct performance reviews of our tutors and regularly request feedback from parents. We expect positive reviews.
* Honesty – We expect our tutors to be honest at all times.
* Reliability – We expect our tutors to follow through on any commitments made to parents or students.
Why you should join our nationwide team of tutors…
* We are independently owned and operated, not a franchise
* We care about our tutors and will work with you every step of the way.
* We offer very competitive fees.
* You will work one-on-one with your students in a comfortable setting.
* You choose the hours and locations you want to work.
* You only tutor subjects within your expertise.
* You choose to accept or decline each job offer.
* You choose the clients you want to work with.
* We provide the staff and material support you need to help your students.