Responsible for more complex finance activities involving implementation of strategic plans, profitability analysis, forecasting and financial reporting for a business unit or associate area. Supports achievement of business goals by working on more complex activities or projects with others within the unit and with partners. Leads projects and coordinates resources. May provide supervision to a small staff. Can manage partner relationships.
Candidate will provide finance support to the Corporate Treasury and Corporate Investments trading desks for hedging activity with a focus on foreign denominated capital strategies. Candidate will act as product controller and will be responsible for the up front and ongoing accounting for derivative activity as well as financial analysis on the hedge programs. Candidate will have interaction with accounting policy, risk, tax, regulatory and SEC reporting, CI/CT middle office and CI/CT desks.
Critical to this role is the candidate’s ability to understand the accounting complexities and economics associated with derivative products and the related hedged items.
* Good understanding of derivative & securities products
* Good knowledge base of SFAS 133
* Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management
* Attention to detail
* Working knowledge of Advanced excel
* 5+ years in accounting experience with derivatives and financial analysis
* CPA/CFA Preferred
* Public Accounting Experience Preferred