Hasbro, Inc. is a worldwide leader in children’s and family leisure time products and services with a rich portfolio of brands and entertainment properties that provides some of the highest quality and most recognizable play and recreational experiences in the world. As a brand-driven, consumer-focused global company, Hasbro brings to market a range of toys, games and licensed products, from traditional to high-tech and digital, under such powerful brand names as TRANSFORMERS, PLAYSKOOL, TONKA, MILTON BRADLEY, PARKER BROTHERS, TIGER, CRANIUM and WIZARDS OF THE COAST. Come see how we inspire play through our brands at www.hasbro.com
Due to explosive growth, our Global Nerf Brand has an immediate need for a results-oriented, innovative global marketer to lead our team. In conjunction with the objectives set in the global brand strategy, you will build a cohesive and actionable category marketing plan for the brand, leveraging the best thinking from around the world and realizing synergies in execution. Partnering with internal and external resources, you will develop and execute integrated programs, including advertising, promotions, public relations, etc. You will ensure all brand expressions are consistent across the globe while monitoring category plans at any stage of brand development (launch through licensing). Finally, you will collaborate with internal departments relative to the global entertainment and licensing strategy.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Under the general direction of the Global Brand Leader and senior team, you will:
* Develop integrated global consumer communications strategy:
o Develop extensive category plans for the brand, ensuring the brand has a meaningful long term consumer position and achieves maximum volume profit/growth.
o Assist with analysis of products, brand and category performance.
o Develop primary communication vehicles in advertising, PR, online, etc.
o Contribute to the overall entertainment and licensing strategy of the brand through development of successful relationships with internal design staff and external providers.
* Create go-to-market template to deliver global marketing to regional level:
o Provide timely and consistent communication of brand activity and key information to internal business partners.
o Act as point person/key liaison on all licensing related business matters.
o Oversees regional merchandising activities relative to category plan.
Education and Experience Requirements
* Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in consumer packaged goods marketing, preferably supporting a global brand.
* Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field. MBA preferred.
* Functional experience and/or knowledge will include:
o Expertise at implementation of a fully integrated marketing program.
o International experience and global perspective.
* Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
* Expertise in transforming a strategy and vision into actionable plans.
* Expertise in developing world class, leading edge media, licensing, advertising and promotions campaigns.
* Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
* Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.