At ITT Tech we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in fields involving technology, criminal justice, and business.
The Library Resource Assistant is responsible for assisting students and faculty in the use of our Learning Resource Center resources and equipment.
* Catalog and code library books and equipment
* Train others in use of AV and computer equipment.
* Check materials in and out and maintain records.
* Help students and faculty in using all materials in the LRC.
* Minimum of 2 years post secondary education from an institution accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education required, Bachelors degree preferred.
* 1-2 years experience in a customer oriented environment required.
* Excellent oral communication skills.
* Excellent customer service skills required. .
* Experience with information retrieval, including electronic media knowledge required.
* Prior knowledge of cataloging procedures preferred.
* Ability to work with all levels of faculty and all types of students.
Columbia, SC, US.