Position Title Training and Communications Specialist
Location US – District of Columbia – Washington(US Courts)(DC03)
Clearance Required No
Clearance Type None
Daily Responsibilities Ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles along with knowledge
of adult learning principles.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
• Strong information search and research skills, analytical and creative problem solving
skills, questioning and feedback skills, customer service orientation and commitment to
quality, responsibility, high work standards, and initiatives.
• Solid project and time management skills, computer competence and the ability to use
• An understanding of corporate etiquette and the ability to ask the right questions to
understand true business needs
• Experience in developing content for various communications channels, including the
Intranet, online newsletter, blogs, emails, case studies, videos, social media, the online
newsletter and face-to-face forums.
• Experience in the development, delivery, and facilitation of training courses both live and
on-line or other interventions for employees to include the design of instructional
materials for training designs and participant materials.
• Other duties as appropriate.
Required: Years of experience (min) 6-9
Required: Degree Bachelors
Required: Skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Project Management. Communications Planning.
Requisition Number 29608BR
Desired: Degree None