As an Industrial Engineer in the Manufacturing group, you will:
- Work closely with IT and CIM organizations to provide manufacturing reports on productivity, OEE, WIP, and cycle time.
- Benchmark with other ON sites by working closely with other IEs to provide production data and analysis among other fabs and consolidate the capacity modeling program.
- Create capacity modeling for future expansion and provide analysis of cost, equipment, location, and headcount requirements.
- Implement state-of-the-art techniques, tools, and methods to improve production time and maximize efficiency.
- Contribute to the lean production environment.
- Be a contributing member of the 5S steering committee.
- Set-up and maintain a visual management system in fab to inform operators of production KPIs.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- A Bachelors degree engineering/science.
- 3-5 years experience.
- Experience in a semiconductor production environment and leading cross-functional teams desired.
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing techniques.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent company benefits package. If you are looking for challenges, quality, freedom, and empowerment, submit your resume today.