As a Photolithography Track Shift Equipment Engineer/Technician at Micron Technology’s state-of-the-art Process R&D Fab in Boise, ID, you will be responsible for sustaining the production area for Track equipment related problems, performing scheduled equipment preventative maintenance, and the support of down equipment to keep production running. You will work on special projects and support fab process areas on request. Utilizing ETI, you will track equipment history and provide recommendations for maintenance optimization. Additionally, you may become involved in equipment installs, upgrades, and improvements.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
* Good trouble-shooting skills.
* Knowledge and practical use of TPM.
* The ability to structure information and data.
* The ability to multi-task and stay organized.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* The ability to work in a team to drive solutions in manufacturing and process engineering environments.
* The ability to work problems through to identification of root cause.
A minimum of a 2 Year AAS Degree in Electronics or equivalent Military experience.
: Equipment Engineer
: North America-US-Idaho-Boise
: Jul 15, 2010