Coach, founded in 1941, is America’s premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today’s consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach you will be in great company!
“With average sales growth of 24% over the past three years and a 61% return on invested capital, Coach is No. 1 on this year’s BusinessWeek 50 ranking. The companies that make up the BusinessWeek 50 represent the star performers in each of the 10 sectors that make up the S&P 500.” Business Week, March 2008
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in account management to…
* Provide account support and analysis.
* Prepare buying plans.
* Analyze sales volume.
* Manage orders: place, track and follow up on customer orders.
* Service and maintain accounts.
* Prepare for and participate in Market appointments (4x a year).
The accomplished individual will possess…
* Excellent analytical skills and experience.
* Advanced proficiency in Excel, Word; will train in SAP.
* Retail math skills.
* Superior customer service and relationship building skills.
An outstanding professional will have…
* BA/BS degree.
* 2-4 years of wholesale sales experience working with department stores.
* Experience independently managing accounts.
* Luxury brand or accessories experience preferred.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.