The primary role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide administrative support to Trion’s Greensboro Account Management teams and all related positions within the division. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the client facing teams with meeting preparation and presentation support, as well as other general administrative tasks to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow within the division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Perform administrative support to client facing consulting team with creation and maintenance of all correspondence including PowerPoint presentations, RFP responses, proposals, contracts authorization letters and general department communication, prospect correspondence and other client facing documents
· Proofread correspondence including spelling, grammar, and layout with a high level of accuracy and clarity
· Update and maintain all client contact records in both Microsoft CRM and GBS
· Complete and summarize monthly and ad hoc client surveys via SurveyMonkey
· Support and coordination of all meetings and documentation of meeting notes.
· Coordinate and support account management team with daily administrative functions including travel, expenses, calendar management, filing, binding, copying, faxing, mail, general phone calls, and email
· Oversee and coordinate all on-site meetings including set-up, break-down and logistics – including greeting, food and general accommodations for visitors
· Support, coordinate and participate in meetings as requested
· Serve as back up administrative support for all other administrative assistants
· Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the management team. Retrieves information from files when needed.
· 5+ years administrative experience
· Experience in Sales and Marketing preferred
· Must be fully proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. PowerPoint expertise highly sought. Familiarity with desktop and general computer applications.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and make quick, independent decisions a must.
· Professional demeanor and presentation in a client facing environment.
· Must be able to organize, prioritize, follow-up and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Must be willing to work with deadlines and adapt to changing needs.
· Excellent computer and communication skills required.
· Must be willing to work in a team environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
o Frequently required to sit; speak or hear; use hands to finger, handle, feel objects, and reach with hands and arms.
o Occasionally required to stand and walk.
o Extensive use of computer and keyboard and viewing of computer screen is required.
o Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
· Work is typically performed on site at Trion in our Greensboro, NC location.
· Other working conditions are normal for an office environment.