B.H. Management Inc. – Salt Lake City, UT 84101
该职位建立于八月 16, 2011
A privately held Real Estate Company in the United States with a diversified portfolio of industrial, office, retail and multi-family residential real estate assets nationwide. With the corporate location in west Los Angeles and asset work-sites in 3 states, we are presently looking to strengthen our Property Management team.
Our Real Estate Investment Company is seeking a well-rounded, self-motivated Real Estate Manager to join our Salt Lake City team.
The candidate will report to the Senior Property Manager. You will be a key member of the property management process, managing buildings, problem solving and documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular property visits as required and prepare inspection reports
- Prepare and issue work orders as needed and maintain appropriate logs
- Supervise on-site maintenance team and ensure quality of work assigned
- Bid, negotiate, and supervise contracted services for assigned properties
- Ensure competitive bidding process for vendor required services
- Oversee the construction of tenant improvements
- Ensure tenant compliance with lease requirements
- Participate in regularly scheduled property status meetings with detailed and accurate information
- Update leasing advertisements daily
- Negotiate tenant renewals as directed and prepare lease approval forms
- Ensure timely rent collection and minimize delinquencies
- Some travel required
- College degree
- Minimum of 5 years of broad based commercial property management experience
- Strong communication skills with both internal & external customers and at all levels within the organization
- Understand contracts, leases and leasing objectives
- Skilled in customer service and tenant relations
- Ability to initiate bid requests, vendor and contractor management
- Ability to present self and company in a professional manner in all customer communications and actions
- Solid time management skills with the ability to prioritize, organize and successfully balance multiple tasks and requests
- Must be able to exhibit initiative and work independently
- Must have a strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player and work well with Senior Management, tenants, and corporate personnel, contractors and other daily contacts
- MS Office proficiency expected – experience with Yardi a plus.
Compensation We offer an excellent compensation package, an exciting opportunity, and the chance to grow and develop with a well- capitalized entrepreneurial investment group. For immediate consideration please submit resume with salary requirement*
- Resumes submitted with salary requirements will be considered first.