Sourcing Manager Facilities
Do you want to be on the team that opens over 75 Nike stores yearly across the globe? Do you want to partner with our facilities departments to help grow Nike Inc. to $30 billion by year 2015? Are you a high-energy, self-motivated individual that wants to work for a company driven by innovation and excitement? If yes, let’s talk.
We are looking for a results-oriented Sourcing Manager in Facilities who will assist the Nike Procurement Manager for Facilities to develop holistic strategic plans for entire spend commodity (Construction, Lease/Rent, Travel, Catering, Furniture, Utilities, MRO) across global and multi-geographic clients. Strategies include supporting processes, procedures, performance metrics, technology and organizational elements at both a local and global level. You’ll deploy commodity strategies using the 7-Step Strategic Sourcing Process which includes: stage gates, spend analysis, requirements planning, risk management, market analysis, strategy development, competitive bidding (RFx), supplier negotiations, supplier selection, contracting, supplier management, cost savings methodology, performance reporting, and proficiency with sourcing tools. You’ll work with business stakeholders to build consensus and alignment for sourcing projects, identify key stakeholders and collaborate, advise and influence (where appropriate) across Nike, Inc. In addition, you’ll utilize procurement operational excellence within commodity which includes preferred purchasing/transaction methods, payment methodology and working capital principles.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 7 years’ procurement experience sourcing, negotiating, and leading procurement projects within the facilities area
- Ability to manage and execute sourcing, negotiations, acquisition development and planning for specific projects and clients
- Strong knowledge of procurement management and systems life
- General financial skills and knowledge, including basic understanding of balance sheet and budgeting
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications: including advanced level Word and Excel; intermediate level PowerPoint and Project
- A.P.P., C.P.M., CPSM or a related certification is strongly preferred
- Ability to adapt quickly and make an impact in a rapid paced Procurement Organization
Job ID: 059443