Red Bull Distribution Company – Utility Specialist, Miami(
IMMEDIATE MANAGER: Branch Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: None
Red Bull Distribution Company is the largest distributor in North America of Red Bull products, including Red Bull & Red Bull Sugarfree Energy Drink. Currently, we have 30 distribution centers in these 12 markets across the country: Southern California, Northern California, Las Vegas, Denver, San Antonio, Detroit, Ohio, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Tampa, Orlando, and Miami. In 2011, we will sell over 11 million cases of Red Bull products throughout all our locations combined.
This position will be based in our RBDC distribution center in Miami, Florida. Desired candidates will reside in the Miami area. Relocation assistance will not be offered to applicants who reside outside of this area.
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
The essential function of the Utility Specialist is to schedule and complete all cold equipment delivieries for the South Florida Market. Delivery of equipment including but not limited to coolers, infrastructure & racks. Complete and assist with resets scheduled by management team. Support ASM/DSM team where necessary to ensure total executional excellence.
CLASSIFICATION: Non – Exempt
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
· Delivery and set up of cold equipment / large displays
· Delivery and organizes P.O.S. materials to support employees in the field.
· Assists with scheduled Corporate resets to agreed schematic
· Assists with scheduled UDS resets to ensure First Class Standards
· Other duties as assigned which may include merchandising, delivering, or any other sales support function
Qualified candidates will have:
· 1 year of experience in the Direct Store Delivery (DSD) industry, including proven track record of meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including being able to prepare presentation materials and present the information one-on-one and in a group
· Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
· High school diploma or GED required
· Current driver’s license with clean driving record
· Must be at least 21 years old
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.