- Assist with the review and analysis of requests from borrowers and recommend appropriate course of action (may includes preparation of case plans, etc).
- Negotiation, review, and analysis of documents for new/modified loans (new loan handoff covenant scrub, special service transfers, and credit transactions) including input of covenants
- Ensure loan covenant compliance requirements are met.
- Conduct and provide Lexis searches, review of surveys and title policies.
- Interpret and administer various agreements, corporate policies, procedures and reports.
- Stay abreast of economic trends and market conditions that may affect assigned portfolio.
- Maintain Asset Management data integrity for assigned projects.
- Partner with functional Servicing Teams.
- Assist in collection of property and financial statements.
- Business degree with a minimum of two years related experience or equivalent Commercial Asset Management work related experience.
- Strong understand of roles for: Lender, Borrower, Closing Attorney, Servicer and servicing standards.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills are essential.
- Ability to create/build and maintain relationships with internal and external parties.
- Solid organizational skills are required (e.g. multi-task in a time sensitive environment).
- Personal computer skills – Microsoft Office
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential and its affiliates, Newark, New Jersey are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers and are committed to diversity in our workforce.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.